NTGent needs a new buildings coördinator| 8 June 2021
Interested? Send you CV and a motivation letter until 15/06/2021 to email@example.com.
- Ensuring the safety of buildings and coordinating the maintenance of buildings and equipment in order to allow all employees to work in optimal and safe conditions.
- Carrying out work on the buildings and installations in order to guarantee conformity with the planned plans and standards of maintenance and safety.
- Follow up and adapt the internal safety and welfare procedures in consultation with the prevention advisor.
- Developing and maintaining a programme for the efficient supply and use of water, gas, energy and sanitation, in order to make these facilities available in the most efficient way possible.
- Manage and, if necessary, repair the facilities in order to guarantee them at all times.
- Developing/updating & implementing in consultation with the prevention advisor the emergency & evacuation plans concerning fire and other calamities.
- In consultation with the technical management, drawing up a long-term plan for the maintenance of the buildings.
- Supervising the work and quality of work of external suppliers in order to guarantee the delivery of quality work and services.
- Drawing up own work schedules and work schedules of employees while respecting budgetary limits.
- Coordinating and following up the daily work of the employees.
- You have a technical education (A1 level) with thorough knowledge of HVAC or equivalent through proven relevant experience, knowledge of Autocad is an asset.
- You have several years of executive and coordinating experience.
- You are on call 24h/24h as coordinator building management.
- You have knowledge of maintenance techniques.
- You report to the business management.
- You have a high regard for safety and the welfare of employees.
- Affinity with the cultural sector is a must.
The dynamics of the city theatre in Ghent, which is developing as an international producing city ensemble. With a network of performance venues and co-producers across Europe, it offers the opportunity to be involved in exceptional artistic productions.
NTGent follows the CAO podiumkunsten for salary levels. NTGent is an organisation that attaches importance to diversity. The selections are therefore made on the basis of competencies regardless of origin, age, gender or degree.