NTGent needs a new production leader| 9 June 2021
Interested? Send you CV and a motivation letter until 23/06/2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The project leader maintains the overview of all sub-aspects of the production of a show, directs the project team and ensures that the budget is adhered to. The production manager ensures that the wishes of the director, the artistic and technical team are put into practice. The tour manager ensures that the show travels to the performance venues in a quality and efficient manner.
As project leader
- You are the pivot of the creation process from idea to evaluation.
- You realise the production within the set deadlines and budget.
- You organise the project meetings and evaluation.
- You communicate all information clearly and specifically to cast and crew, planning, designers, organisation and the internal services (communication, planning, education, accounting, etc..)
- You are able to motivate and lead a group of co-workers.
- You are the flag bearer of the show and organisation, both internally and externally.
As a production worker
- You make the work schedules for the rehearsals.
- Organising the production meetings.
- Doing the administrative follow-up: invoices, order forms, permits, sejours...
- You arrange or rent the necessary equipment.
- You will communicate with internal staff and external venues in the creative phase.
As a tour manager
- You book the hotels and trips.
- Organising the transport of set and scenery.
- Arranging administrative matters: visas, permits, customs forms, etc.
- You are the point of contact for the tour.
- You have great planning and organisational skills: you bring structure to tasks and processes, you effectively determine goals and priorities, and you can achieve these within the given time and resources.
- You are a real collaborator: you contribute to a common result and make an effort to achieve goals together with others by optimally balancing your own qualities and interests with those of a group or colleague. You also create the necessary support.
- You can coordinate and show leadership in an appropriate way.
- You strive for verifiable goals: you are energetic and driven to achieve results within a foreseeable timeframe.
- You use your creativity to achieve these results with the available resources.
- You are reliable: you keep your promises and take responsibility.
- You are able to recognise problems, look for possible causes and propose feasible solutions.
- You are quick to pick up new things.
- You are conscientious, carry out tasks correctly, precisely and punctually, and have a good eye for detail.
- You are stress resistant, which in this case means: continuing to perform effectively and efficiently under difficult circumstance.
- You know that irregular working hours and regular travel are part of the job.
- Knowledge of the cultural/artistic sector & production processes and technical theatre experience are a plus.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a similar position.
A challenging job in an ambitious and international house in a full-time position. Remuneration according to seniority and Joint Committee 304 (Performing Arts), with extra-legal benefits.
Apply Interested candidates should send their CV and a motivation letter to NTGent via email@example.com before Wednesday 23 June. You can count on a confidential and quick treatment of your candidature. NTGent is an organisation that values diversity. The selections are based on competences regardless of origin, age, gender or degree.