NTGent follows the safety measures drawn up by the government in the fight against the coronavirus. Find out here what this means exactly.
IN A NUTSHELL:
COVID SAFE TICKET:
- A Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is no longer required.
- From the moment you no longer need to wear a mouth mask.
CAPACITY AND PLACEMENT:
- We are going to full capacity in all our halls. It is no longer necessary to leave seats in between.
- Tickets will still be sold unnumbered.
- We do not offer a cloakroom in the theatre. There are lockers available.
- The air quality in our venues remains crucial to us and is measured during each performance.
- Before and after the performance you can visit our NTGent Café in the Schouwburg for a drink or a snack.
- Mouth masks are no longer required here.
- One day before the performance you will receive an email from us with all the information. Still have questions? Don't hesitate to send an email to email@example.com or call 09 225 01 01
How do I get to the venue?
We encourage everyone to come on foot, by public transport or by bike. Calculate the quickest route by public transport using Google Maps. Are you coming by car? Take into account the busy car parks and possible road works.
Is the ticket office open?
Yes, the ticket office is open Mon to Fri from 10 am to 6 pm, Sat from 2 pm to 6 pm, and in the evening starting one hour before the performance. Online ordering is possible 24/7 through our online ticketshop.
Can I collect my tickets in the evening at the desk?
We ask you to reserve your tickets in advance as much as possible, to download and save them on your smartphone, or to bring your printed tickets so that our ticket control can be fluent and safe.
Where are my seats?
Due to corona, we are currently selling all our tickets without numbering, even in the Schouwburg, so you do not know in advance where you will be seated. Our reception staff will guide you to your seat on arrival.
Can I use the toilets?
You can before you enter the theatre, or after the performance.
What if I cannot hear, see or walk fully?
Contact our Ticket Office and we will make sure you get adapted seats.
What if a performance is cancelled or capacity reduced again?
In case of cancellation we contact ticket holders personally.
How do I stay informed of last-minute changes?
We send out a service e-mail before your visit containing all the latest information.