SCHOOLS & GROUPS
Discover our offer for groups and schools below. For more information, requests for non-Dutch speaking groups, or to book, email email@example.com
BUY TICKETS WITH A DISCOUNT
From 20 people, come as a group and benefit from our discounted rates. Make your reservation via firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools are always welcome at the evening performances.
- A ticket costs 13 euros.
- For every 15 tickets, one accompanying person gets a free ticket.
- Contact email@example.com for more info and bookings.
With dynamoOPWEG, every school can travel to cultural destinations for free with De Lijn. This with a maximum of 30 people per ride. More info here.
THE PERFORMANCE 'SERDI' COMES TO YOUR SCHOOL
No technical equipment and no theatre needed... Just Serdi Faki Alici and his story. More info on this performance can be found on this page.
- 1,5 hours (performance and follow-up discussion)
- Max. 3 performances per school day
- Max. 50 pupils per performance
- 5 euro per pupil
- Performance dates possible in October/November 2023 (o.v.)
Together with a class group, we rework one of our plays into a Mirror Project.
During season 23-24, the focus will be on the tragedies of the great Greek trio Aeschylos, Sophocles and Euripides. Therefore, we launched an appeal to all (high) schools, universities, young people in leisure, civil society organisations, social associations, voluntary groups, leisure theatre makers, ... to be part of our Greek season. Due to great interest, registrations for this have now closed.
We make it a point of honour to provide teachers, educators, group leaders, etc. with a teaching folder so that they can prepare their supporters for a theatre visit. We sound out expectations, motives and themes beforehand and afterwards we discuss the theatrical images and drawing language.
- In our Theatre Play workshop, you will learn the basics of theatre craft.
- Fancy delving deeper into the material of a performance? During a production workshop, you attend the rehearsal process and our theatre teachers put together a workshop that is an ideal introduction for any interested party.
- A workshop lasts about 2h30 and is aimed at groups of up to 25 participants.
- The workshop can be organised at NTGent or on location.
- Price: 145 euros + 21% VAT (+transport costs outside Ghent)
- Request a workshop via firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about what goes on behind the scenes at the theatre? Or would you rather take a look behind the scenes at Minnemeers? There are guided tours for all ages and interests. Upon request, we are happy to work out a tailor-made tour.
The tour is made accessible to everyone: it is wheelchair-accessible, there is guidance by a Flemish Sign Language interpreter, we use simple language,...
Basic price €95 euro.
During this walk of about two kilometres you will cross Ghent city centre. We stop at places that have been important for Dutch-language theatre. There is a theatre walk dedicated to Jan-Frans Willems and one to Maurice Maeterlinck.
- Approximately 120 minutes
- Maximum 25 participants
- €95 + 21% VAT
NTGent is an open house for everyone! If you have a specific question or experience barriers on a practical or content level, we try to adapt our offer to suit you.
Publiekswerking also offers extras with performances. A snack or drink before or after the performance, an exclusive talk afterwards, a short meet & greet.... We will be happy to see what is possible together with you!
INTRODUCTION OR FOLLOW-UP TALK ON LOCATION (MADE-TO-MEASURE)
As a school or group, you can get an exclusive introduction or an exclusive after talk on location. We start from your target group and their prior knowledge, and tailor our offer accordingly. An on-site introduction lasts about 50 minutes and costs 70 euros (+ 21% VAT).
Our XL introductions and afterwards, with the presence of the dramaturge and/or cast members, can also be customised. Is your group/school coming to the play venue? Then it is free of charge. On location, the cost is 70 euros + 21% VAT.
- If your group cannot go to theatre, theatre comes to you. The public service offers an in-class showcase of a whole number of our performances. Login at email@example.com.
- Find out what you really know about theatre with our theatre quiz, developed from our kot during corona. For anyone (13+) who wants to test their knowledge about theatre, especially teachers and their students.