In his productions, Milo Rau often mixes amateurs with professional actors, reality with fiction. For his opening production The Ghent Altarpiece he put more than 50 citizens of Ghent on stage to re-enact the Ghent Altarpiece, made by The Van Eyck brothers. Rau has made more than 50 plays, films, events and books. For his work he has received various prizes, e.g. in 2018 the European Theatre Prize. In 2020 he became honorary doctor at Ghent University.
An ode to Ghent and its inhabitants. This theatre performance was the first play he created as artistic director at NTGent.
- 29 Nov 19 — De Tijd: Echte koppels vervangen Adam en Eva in Lam Gods
- 18 Nov 19 — De Standaard: Perfectionisten van het podium - De aanbidding *** (recensie "De aanbidding", documentaire over Lam Gods))
- 15 Nov 19 — Humo: "De documentaires die u deze week graag informeren (van 15 tot 21 november)" (over "De aanbidding", documentaire over Lam Gods, 17/11 om 23u05 op Canvas)
- 13 Nov 19 — Knack: De aanbidding (over de documentaire van Lam Gods - 17/11 op Canvas)
- 12 Nov 19 — Humo: "Humo selecteert de documentaires van de week" (over "De Aanbidding", documentaire Lam Gods, 17/11 op Canvas)
- 8 Nov 19 — VRT: Cultuur op zondag bij Canvas (over "De aanbidding")
IN DE PERS
For reasons of rescheduling during the 2019-2020 season and smaller capacity, this production is already sold out. Subscribe for our waiting list and you'll be the first to know when extra tickets are available.